UPDATE: The car has been sold. Thank you for help in spreading the word and the inquiries.
It’s not that I don’t love my car. I do. It’s been a great workhorse since I first bought it with only 10 miles on the odometer 11 years ago. I’ve put on just under 122,000 additional miles in those 11 years. That’s only about 11,000 miles on average. Frankly, the last 12,000 miles have been put on in only the last three years. And that’s why I’m looking to sell my little workhorse. The garage fees in DC are killer.
If you’re in need of a second car for your family, or even a third one for a new driver, you couldn’t do better than this car. Ignore the grumblings of that image-conscious teenager in the background! Here are some pictures to convince them otherwise:
Driver’s side view
Passenger’s side view
Front interior view
Rear interior view
Let’s get down to brass tacks. Here are the details of the car that I’m pulling from the original window sticker that I still have:
Model Year: 2004
Mechanical & Performance
- 1.8L 4CYL DOHC 16V VVT-i SFI Engine
- 4-speed ECT Automatic Transmission
- Power Assisted Rack & Pinion Steering
- Power Front Disc and Rear Drum Brakes
- Semi-Independent Rear Suspension
- MacPherson Strut Front Suspension (I had the struts and rotors replaced at 110,000 miles)
- Front & Rear Stabilizer Bars
- Dr & Fr Pass Dual Stage Airbags (SRS) – NOTE: I have not received notice of recall!!
- Fr Seat Belt Pretnsionrs & Force Lmitrs (I’m spelling it as they did!)
- Rear Center Shoulder Belt
- Child Protected Rear Door Locks
- Internal Trunk Safety Handle
- Side-Impact Door Beams
- Color-Keyed Outside Door Handles
- Full Wheel Covers
- Color-Keyed Side Moulding
- Multi-Reflector Halogen Headlamps (I’ve had to replace the light itself a few times, but the original headlamps are still on!)
- Daytime Running Lights w/Twilight Sensr
- Outside mirrors are no longer color-keyed because of an idiot who jacked the driver’s side mirror, but they both work and match!
Comfort & Convenience
- Deluxe AM/FM/CD with 4 Speakers
- Air Conditioner with Clean Air Filter (it still works great!!)
- Tilt Steering Wheel
- 60/40 Split RR Seat, Dual LCD Tripmeter
- Heavy Duty Rear Defogger with Timer
- Tachometer w/Outside Temp Gauge
- Woodgrain Trim
- Multi-function Remote Keyless Entry (I still have both fobs to give you!)
- Front & Rear Cupholders, Digital Clock
- Trunk Release, Fully Lined Trunk w/Lamp
- Variable Intermittent Wipers (I’ve replaced the wiper heads a few times.)
- Power Windows and Door Locks (still work perfectly!)
- Remote Hood & Fuel Release (*NOT* from the fob; there’s pull-levers by the driver’s seat), Maplights
- CRUISE CONTROL!!!
- Floor mats
- Cargo mat (in trunk)
- Cargo net (in trunk)
- CARFAX AVAILABLE!!
- Dealer inspection
- Mileage as of 6/18/2015: 121,860
There is one thing noted on the dealer inspection report which I will share with seriously interested buyers.
ASKING PRICE: $4,000
Consider this, a dealer will charge you at least $6,000. This asking price is negotiable, but don’t insult me. The dealer already did.
Interested? Email me at email@example.com.